Starting June 1, the brand spankin’ new Stampin’ Up! Catalog will be LIVE for everyone and this one is the best yet! I was oohing and aahing through the whole thing and I cannot WAIT to get my hands on some of the new things in there not just to share but to have some plain old stampin’ fun of my own!
Here’s the cover so you can get yourself all giddy:
Yes, those are the new In Colors, yes those are jar Framelits and yes, the whole catalog is amazing! Here are my ten ways to know if the new Stampin’ Up! catalog is for you:
10. If you like to save money by buying product bundles, then this new catalog is for you. There are NINETEEN bundles waiting for you!
9. If you have ever wanted to create punch art foxes – cute ones, really cute ones - in a crazy simple way, then this new catalog is for you. And if you’ve ever wanted to make a skunk or a racoon, well, let’s just say you are going to CRACK UP!
8. If you are a lover of washi tape that coordinates with Designer Series Paper, then this new catalog is for you. With more designs than ever before on the tape, you are going to LOVE the possibilities!
7. If you like the trend of mixing fonts in your sentiments, then this new catalog is for you. Stampin’ Up! is ahead of the trend with this!
6. If you like dies with lots of intricate cuts and designs in it, then this new catalog is for you. There are PLENTY of others, but the detailed ones are beyond gorgeous!
5. If you like patterned paper with bright colors in it, then this new catalog is for you. Stampin’ Up! has overhauled their patterns and the papers are fun and fabulous!
4. If you have ever felt the need to have a llama you can die cut, then this new catalog is for you. Nope, not kidding – die cute llama. And it makes sense!
3. If you have every wanted to have die cut flourishes that match stamp sets, then this new catalog is for you. Not just matching shapes but shapes that accent and enhance the stamps. Again, Stampin’ Up! ahead of the trend!
2. If new, fun, and bright colors are your thing, then this new catalog is for you. There’s just something about this year’s In Colors that sparks up all the colors!
1. If you like getting your hands on new stamps, new colors, new accessories, new punches, new dies, new paper and more PLUS like seeing a few hundred project samples at the same time, then this new catalog is for you!!! Seriously, this catalog is a benchmark.
So how can you get one? It’s very complicated. Are you ready? Email me at Meg@iteachstamping.com and I will send you one. It’s that simple! There are some requirements though. First, you have to live in the US – Stampin’ Up!’s rule. And I don’t send catalogs out to current Stampin’ Up! demonstrators (’cause that would be silly, right?). Otherwise, just email me, let me know you would like to receive one, include your snail mail address and phone number (so I can deliver my top-rated customer service) and one will be mailed right out to you.
I can’t wait to share the brand new Stampin’ Up! catalog with you so be sure to come back after June 1 so we can SQUEEE together!